Experience: 4 years to 6 years
About the Company
MTechZilla was started in 2021 with a vision of making IT simple, faster, and less expensive. In the digital era, an organisation should have an online presence. Thus we started by providing core IT services like Web Development, App Development, Chatbot Development, Desktop App Development, and IT Consultancy.
We are at an early phase of our mission, looking out for like-minded people with the passion and obsession to design and build web applications. We are continuously expanding our clientele and have mapped clients from countries including the USA, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, and India. We are thriving to increase our reach more and more in the coming months to do wonderful innovations.
About the role
As a part of our team, your role is to manage and track all the ongoing projects of the organisation with their on-time deliveries.
- Leading onsite and remote client consultations across multiple technical disciplines.
- Guiding integration and implementation of Jira tool.
- Identifying and presenting appropriate process improvements.
- Customising and administering Jira software.
- Directing, advising, training, and collaborating with team members.
- Continuously striving to increase knowledge and generously share expertise.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A team player.
- A problem solver.
- Honest, open and ready to speak their mind to defend their ideas.
- Eager to learn new things, continuously.
- Minimum five years of experience in software or technology consultation or leadership roles
- Hands-on experience with software development, computer technology.
- Hands-on experience with administrating Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence etc)
- Knowledge in Agile principles and software development practices
- Solid understanding of organisational structures, governance, and business processes
- Polished and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented leadership style
- Ambitious and continuous learner
- Available to travel and work in local and remote client locations as required
What we can offer:
- Fully remote and flexible working.
- As a team member, you’ll be playing a crucial role in making decisions regarding the technologies and architecture of the product.
- You’ll get an opportunity to not just work on a single module or feature but an entire product.
- We only work with modern technologies which are scalable.
- Opportunity to work with overseas clients.
The hiring process
- Screening calls.
- Assessment Round.
- Interview with the team.
- HR Round.