Experience: Minimum 2 years.
About the Company
MTechZilla was started in 2021 with a vision of making IT simple, faster, and less expensive. In the digital era, an organisation should have an online presence. Thus we started by providing core IT services like Web Development, App Development, Chatbot Development, Desktop App Development, and IT Consultancy.
We are at an early phase of our mission, looking out for like-minded people with the passion and obsession to design and build web applications. We are continuously expanding our clientele and have mapped clients from countries including the USA, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, and India. We are thriving to increase our reach more and more in the coming months to do wonderful innovations.
About the role
As a part of our team, your role is to write technical blogs and content on various products and technologies of the organisation.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, process documentation and technical blogs.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organisational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research and integrate the content with SEO keywords which will help in boosting the visibility of content.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience with writing technical blogs, website content and documentation.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience in writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Experience working with engineering and sales to improve user experience, help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
What we can offer...
- Fully remote and flexible working.
- As a team member, you’ll be playing a crucial role in making decisions regarding the technologies and architecture of the product.
- You’ll get an opportunity to not just work on a single module or feature but an entire product.
- We only work with modern technologies which are scalable.
- Opportunity to work with overseas clients.
The hiring process
- Screening calls.
- Assessment Round.
- Interview with the team.
- HR Round.