Experience: 2 years to 4 years
About the Company
MTechZilla was started in 2021 with a vision of making IT simple, faster, and less expensive. In the digital era, an organisation should have an online presence. Thus we started by providing core IT services like Web Development, App Development, Chatbot Development, Desktop App Development, and IT Consultancy.
We are at an early phase of our mission, looking out for like-minded people with the passion and obsession to design and build web applications. We are continuously expanding our clientele and have mapped clients from countries including the USA, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, and India. We are thriving to increase our reach more and more in the coming months to do wonderful innovations.
About the role
As a part of our team, your role is to work on the UI/UX part of the applications and document the process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify project requirements, user needs, and design goals.
- Conduct research to gain insight into user behavior and preferences, and use that insight to inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using design tools such as Figma.
- Develop and maintain a design system that ensures consistency and usability across all applications.
- Document design decisions and share design assets with team members.
- Work with developers to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and effectively.
- Create graphic images and videos to enhance user engagement and experience.
- Proven experience as a UI-UX Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand user needs and translate them into effective design solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we can offer...
- Fully remote and flexible working.
- As a team member, you’ll be playing a crucial role in making decisions regarding the technologies and architecture of the product.
- You’ll get an opportunity to not just work on a single module or feature but an entire product.
- We only work with modern technologies which are scalable.
- Opportunity to work with overseas clients.
The hiring process
- Screening calls.
- Assessment Round.
- Interview with the team.
- HR Round.